DISNEY INFINITY ENDLESS FUN SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE/PAYMENT OR TEXT MESSAGE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN,
A PURCHASE/PAYMENT OR TEXT MESSAGE WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
MANY WILL ENTER. FEW WILL WIN.
1. SPONSOR: ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel, 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates Intl LLC, 60 East 42nd Street, One Grand Central Place, New York, NY 10165, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
3. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes in one (1) of two (2) ways during the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., October 7, 2013 and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., November 3, 2013 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time.
(a) SMS TEXT ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes, by sending on your cell phone (“Cell”) the keyword “Infinity” as an SMS text message to the SMS shortcode 347639 (Disney) (“SMS Entry”). Message and data charges may apply to each text message sent and received. SMS Entrants will receive a confirmation SMS text message on their Cell. All Cell entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable phone and digital and SMS service in order to enter the Sweepstakes using the text messaging method. Standard carrier-messaging and data charges may apply to each text message sent and received. Text messaging may not be available in all areas. If you are a minor (as defined by your state of primary residence, “Minor”), you must have the permission of your parent/legal guardian (“Parent”) to enter via SMS Entry. By entering via SMS Entry you grant to Administrator your consent to call your Cell should you be selected a potential winner.
(b) ONLINE ENTRY: You may enter by logging onto Disney.com/Infinityfunsweeps (“Website”), and following the “How to Enter” instructions (“Online Entry”). Parent of a child under the age of 13 will be sent an email notifying him/her of the child’s registration and Online Entry into this Sweepstakes. No response by the Parent to the email is required for the child to enter; however, if the Parent does not want his/her child to enter, Parent may click on a link in the email and complete the steps required to cancel the child’s Online Entry and delete the child’s information. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply.
“Entry” shall mean and refer to each SMS and Online Entry.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., November 3, 2013. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Cell/email address per day (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Cell/email address or more than one person uses the same Cell/email address). Maximum of 28 Entries allowed per person/Cell/email address during the Entry Period. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Cell/email address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons, who are, as of the date of Entry, 10 years of age or older, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C., (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor, Administrator, 3ci, or their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as Parent, child, spouse, siblings and the spouses of each). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections, telephone or cell phone text messaging availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software or text message malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email or cell phone accounts to register more than the number of Entries allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Administrator’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZES: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A five (5) day / four (4) night trip for winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) and up to three (3) guests (individually, “Guest,” the Guests and Grand Prize Winner shall collectively be referred to as the “Group”) to Orlando, FL (“City”), on Sponsor-selected dates to visit Walt Disney World® Resort (“Park Experience”), consisting of the following elements for the Group:  hotel accommodations (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for four (4) nights at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Sponsor at its sole discretion;  five (5) day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option;  if the Grand Prize Winner’s residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the City, round-trip coach air transportation between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near the Grand Prize Winner’s residence (“airport of origin”) and a Sponsor-selected airport in or near the City; but if the Grand Prize Winner’s residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from the City, round-trip coach air transportation will not be provided to the winner; and  if the Grand Prize Winner’s residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the City, ground transfers between the Sponsor-selected airport in or near the City and Walt Disney World® Resort; but if the Grand Prize Winner’s residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from the City, round-trip ground transfers will not be provided to the winner (collectively, the “Trip”);  $500 Disney Gift Card for winner only;  one (1) Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc, and  one (1) Disney Infinity Starter Pack which includes: [a] three (3) Interactive Figures (Sulley, Captain Jack Sparrow and Mr. Incredible), [b] three (3) Play Sets (Monsters University, Pirates of the Caribbean and the Incredibles), [c] the Disney Infinity Base, [d] one (1) random Power Disc (which unlock cool new items and props), and [e] one (1) Web code card (collectively, “Grand Prize”). For the Disney Infinity Starter Pack element of the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize Winner will be able to choose from the following platforms available: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Playstation 3, or Xbox 360. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $5,710, which will vary depending upon points of departure and destination and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. TEN (10) FIRST PRIZES: one (1) Disney Infinity Starter Pack which includes: [a] three (3) Interactive Figures (Sulley, Captain Jack Sparrow and Mr. Incredible), [b] three (3) Play Sets (Monsters University, Pirates of the Caribbean and the Incredibles), [c] the Disney Infinity Base, [d] one (1) random Power Disc (which unlock cool new items and props), and [e] one (1) Web code card (“First Prize”). First Prize winners will be able to choose from the following platforms available: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Playstation 3, or Xbox 360 (ARV of First Prize: $75 ea.). Total ARV of all prizes: $6,460. Limit one prize per person/Cell/email address. Travel, lodging, and Park Experience are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor’s approval. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility, and for the Grand Prize Winner, including but not limited to: roundtrip transportation between the Grand Prize Winner’s residence and any airport of origin, alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Winner must complete Trip by September 14, 2014, or Trip will be forfeited in its entirety. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Administrator or Sponsor in any way to provide the winner with alternate arrangements. Releasees are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays. If the actual value of a prize, in advertising or otherwise, is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of a prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except the Grand Prize is transferable to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Administrator will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or prizes. Prize elements may not be separated. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Grand Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All prizes will be awarded provided they are validly claimed by January 31, 2014, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about November 12, 2013, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. The decisions of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified on or about November 13, 2013, via email or cell phone, as appropriate, to obtain their mailing addresses as well as any additional required information or responses. Once mailing address is available, potential Grand Prize Winner will be sent paperwork by overnight delivery service. No paperwork will be sent to the potential First Prize winners, but the prizes will be sent as described below. All legal responsibilities of a Minor winner under the Rules will be assumed by a Parent; and Minor’s prize will be awarded in the name of the Parent for the benefit of the Minor. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within 3 business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she (or Parent) is the authorized account holder of the Cell or email address associated with the winning Entry;  a potential winner’s failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator’s request;  potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to be available to complete Trip by September 14, 2014;  a potential First Prize winner’s failure to claim any prize within four (4) business days after it is sent;  a potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize by January 31, 2014, and  any other non-compliance with Rules. The First Prize for qualified winners will be delivered within 6-8 weeks of receipt of any required information or responses. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. The Grand Prize Winner and all Guests must travel together on the same itinerary and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid photo I.D, etc.) before departure. Grand Prize Winner and all Guests will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. If a Minor is participating in the Trip, at all times during the Trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay, and all prize-related events) he/she must be accompanied by a Parent as a member of the Group. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner; and the Grand Prize Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize.
10. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners (available after December 31, 2013 and before January 31, 2014) and/or Rules (before November 3, 2013), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney Infinity Endless Fun Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, c/o Ventura Associates, 60 East 42nd. Street, One Grand Central Place, Dept. VP, NYC, NY 10165, Department VP. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.
All marks herein are the property of their respective owners.
Nintendo, Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC and Microsoft are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.